Wednesday, May 22, 2013

live and work together



People can live and work together peacefully by sharing what they have with each other .For instance, I have a lot of corn and vegetables so I share them with the other people that don't have as much.I also invite them to where I live, and I talk to the people nicely and politely.Then they will share whatever they have with me, and invite me to their house, they will also talk nicely and politely to me, like I had done to them.I now have peace among another family "treat others the way you want to be treated."

  What factors influence my beliefs and values.


  • What I believe in 
  • the perspectives you have based on someone else
  • influence your religion 
  • conflict, if i have it with a lot of people or a few people a few people


  • where i GREW up
  • ·         where my parents are FROM WHAT things are valuable
for example: gold, candy, and a big house are some things that are VALUABLE there. Gold is VALUABLE because gold is expensive and is really hard to get so it is valued. candy is also very VALUABLE there because the people living there can get the candy from people from America, so whenever we go there we give my mom’s family a few bags of candy.they don’t eat very much at once.this is very different from the american culture, where people might eat a bag of candy in a few days.they have 1 piece of candy a week.SOMETIMES when my cousin gets a really good grade, she is rewarded with candy. a big house is also very VALUABLE there because it shows wealth and a high status.





No comments:

Post a Comment